Welcome to the IZIDAY website, property of the company IZIDAY SAS whose head office is located at 78 Avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris and registered with the R.C.S of Paris.
SIREN number: 828 583 385
VAT number: FR 37828583385
Iziday operates a website accessible at https://iziday.com (hereinafter the "Website").
Article 1 - Access to the Website
The term "User" is understood to mean any person browsing the Website.
Users therefore include Internet users, visitors, freelancers, students, companies and any person who may or may not have concluded a contract with IZIDAY.
Within the framework of the use of the Website, IZIDAY, as data controller, processes your personal data.
Article 3 - Cookies
The Website may automatically collect information to improve the service that the Website offers.
At any time, and without altering the user experience, the User can disable the collection of this data, via the settings of his browser.
As each browser software is different, the User is invited to consult the instructions of his browser to set it up as he wishes.
The User can find solutions to manage and deactivate advertising-related cookies at this address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/
Article 4 - Intellectual property
4.1 The Website
The Website and each of its components, including but not limited to texts, images, videos, photographs, trademarks, logos, company names, domain names are the exclusive property of Iziday or its partners.
These elements are protected by the laws relating to intellectual property and others, including copyright.
Any reproduction or representation, in whole or in part, of the Website or of any of its components, without the authorization of Iziday, is prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable by the Intellectual Property Code.
Any User who publishes content on the Website retains full ownership of all content published.
The User expressly authorizes IZIDAY to use, distribute, host, store, reproduce, communicate, publish, modify, adapt, translate and display such public content on the Website, social networks, blogs operated by the latter and/or on any other media (including physical and digital media, press releases and press kits, commercial media, promotional and/or advertising material), by any means, for the purposes of exploitation, improvement, promotion, marketing, advertising of the Services and the Platform or for the purposes of setting up partnerships.
This authorization is valid for the entire world and for the entire duration of the User's registration.
Article 5 - Hypertext links
The existence of a hypertext link from a third party site to the Website does not imply cooperation and/or partnership between the Website and this third party site.
IZIDAY has no control over third party sites and therefore assumes no responsibility for the content, products and/or services available on or from such third party sites containing a hyperlink to the Website.
The Website may contain links to websites of IZIDAY's partners or to websites of third parties. IZIDAY has no control over such sites and therefore assumes no responsibility for the availability of such sites, their content, or the products and/or services available on or from such sites. IZIDAY shall in no way be liable for any direct or indirect damage that may arise from the User's access to the partner's and/or third party's site and from the User's use of the content and products and/or services of this site.
Article 6 - Security
The User acknowledges that he/she has the necessary skills and means to access and use the Website and acknowledges that he/she has secured the computer configuration that he/she uses, in particular by using at least an anti-virus.
The Website implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures in terms of digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access.
However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the Website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
Article 7 - Liability
When using the Website, the User is responsible for his actions on the Website and undertakes not to undermine public order and to comply with the laws and regulations in force, to respect the rights of third parties and the provisions of these GCU.
Each User of the Website has the obligation to:
- Be honest and sincere in the information provided to IZIDAY
- To use the Website in accordance with the purpose described in these GTC
- Not to attempt to divert Internet users to another site or a competing service
- Not to attempt to undermine the automated data processing systems implemented for the website.IZIDAY makes its best efforts to ensure the security of the Site, but the use of the Internet involves risks inherent to the networks.
Therefore, IZIDAY declines all responsibility in case of:
- temporary inability to access the website or its content for technical maintenance or updating of published information
- Viral attacks
- Incomplete or erroneous information from a User
- Abnormal use or illicit exploitation of the website. The User is then solely responsible for any damage caused to third parties and the consequences of any claims or actions that may result.
Article 8 - Modification of the General Conditions
IZIDAY reserves the right to modify all or part of these General Conditions.
IZIDAY will inform the User of the modifications made to these General Conditions as soon as they are posted on the Platform.
If the User does not agree to the new Terms and Conditions, the User has a period of 10 working days from the date of notification to inform IZIDAY by e-mail. In the event that the User has not notified its disagreement within the period provided above, it will be deemed to have accepted the changes.
Article 9 - Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
The present General Conditions are governed and interpreted by French law. The Parties agree to submit any dispute or contestation relating to the validity, interpretation and execution of these General Conditions to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Commercial Court of Paris.
The company IZIDAY SAS, whose registered office is located at 78 Avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris and registered with the R.C.S. of Paris under the number 828 583 385, publishes the website https://iziday.com (hereinafter the "Website").
IZIDAY is committed to respecting the privacy of Users accessing the Website.
In the context of the processing of personal data implemented on the Website, IZIDAY complies with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms ("Data Protection Act") and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 ("GDPR") (together the "Data Protection Regulation").
Who is responsible for processing data on the Website?
The data controller of the personal data processed on the Website is IZIDAY.
For any questions or requests for information, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the purposes of the management of Users' personal data on the Website?
While browsing the Website, IZIDAY may collect data about the User.
None of the data will be collected without the User's knowledge.
IZIDAY collects data for the following specific, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Application of candidates using the solutions implemented by our partner Typeform,
- Management, administration and reception of applications from freelancers and PhD students,
- Management of freelancers looking for a mission,
- Management of PhD students looking for training,
- Management of opportunities/missions/training offered by our partner companies,
- Follow-up of freelancers on assignment and PhD students in training,
- Contract execution,
- Marketing: IZIDAY may use information about Users' visits and searches on the Website to improve and analyze our services, better understand Users' needs and interests, target our advertising and marketing campaigns, and customize our content and offerings.
- Maintenance and optimization of the website to check/improve the quality of service, availability and performance of the service, to solve any problems or malfunctions, and to secure the website against fraud.We may share your data with third party contractors to help us perform and provide our services.
We ensure that our subcontractors (Typeform, Google and AWS) have sufficient guarantees regarding the technical and organizational measures implemented so that the use of the data is carried out in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation.
Where is the data located?
The data can be located in a country of the European Union but also outside the European Union.
In the latter case, we ensure that the data is located in a country outside the EU that provides an adequate level of protection for the processing of data in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation. Otherwise, we take appropriate safeguards to ensure that the level of protection guaranteed by the Data Protection Regulation is maintained.
How long is the data kept?
The data collected and processed within the framework of the services provided on the Website are kept for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. Thus, data is generally kept for a maximum of 5 years from the end of the contractual relationship or 2 years from the last contact with the candidates.
What are the rights of the Users and how to exercise them?
The User has rights to his personal data. In accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data and after having proven your identity, the User benefits, under the conditions provided for in articles 15 to 22 of the RGPD :
- A right of access: the User can obtain communication of the data concerning him;
- A right of rectification: in case of inaccuracy of this information, the User can demand that it be rectified or completed;
- A right of deletion: the User can demand that his data be deleted.
- A right of opposition: the User may oppose the processing of his data for commercial prospecting purposes;
- A right of limitation: the User can obtain the limitation of the processing of his data;
- A right of portability: the User may request to receive his/her personal data that he/she has provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, under certain circumstances, or request that it be transmitted to another data controller if technically possible
The User may contact us to exercise his rights at the following e-mail address email@example.com and attach a copy of an identity document to his request.